Constellation is an opportunity for our community to come together to connect, explore, build, burn, heal, dance and challenge ourselves to go beyond the boundaries of what we all think is possible. Our collaboratively built city will be constructed entirely from the imaginations of the city’s inhabitants. We are radically inclusive and we’d love to welcome you!
This event is managed by FirePony Creative Society, (the trade name for Playa del Fuego, Inc), a 501(c)3 nonprofit based in Maryland, and is an annual Burning Man Regional event which started in September, 2017.
Guiding principles of this event are influenced by the 10 Principles of Burning Man.
This unique outdoor camping experience will take place at Pegasus Farm Campground located in the Tygargt Valley of the West Virginia Mountain Highlands, and features:
- A secluded space, surrounded by trees and mountains, with a lovely stream, a small pond and good drainage
- Easy access from the highway with gravel roads on-site suitable for mutant vehicles
- Tent camping available in several distinct and flat areas, and 13 RV hookups
- A bathhouse with showers and flush toilets (will be augmented with port-a-potties)
- Two stages, as well as water and power in several areas.
We’re extremely excited to return to this incredible location, and can’t wait to see you there!