Ticket Sales Open on July 9th at 12pm EST
Please read this BEFORE purchasing tickets.
Main Sale Round 1: SOLD OUT
Limit: 480 tickets
Main Sale Round 2: SOLD OUT
Limit: 480 tickets
The Ticket Aid application deadline has passed for 2023.
- Confirm or create your ticket account prior to ticket sale events. Nearly 50% of burners have to reset their password each year. Do this ahead of time for a smooth ticket purchase experience.
- Tickets can be purchased at https://tickets.constellationburn.org/
- Tickets will remain on sale until sold out or by Sunday, September 24th, whichever comes first.
- Tickets will not be sold at the gate.
- At the time of purchase you will have the option to purchase ice and parking passes. No ice sales will be available on-site.
- There is no reentry
Buying Two Tickets:
Purchasers in the Ticket Sale may buy up to 2 tickets per sale.
- Purchasers will be prompted to complete a waiver that applies to all tickets until extra tickets are transferred and claimed by other adults. See waiver information below.
- Purchasers who buy more than one ticket can enter a name and email address of the intended ticket holder, and the ticketing website will automatically create a new ticket account and send a link to the email entered to prompt the new user to confirm their account and claim the ticket.
- Ticket Transfers must be completed before admission will be granted.
Parking and RV Passes
Learn more about Parking Passes and RV Passes for Constellation 2023
- ALL vehicles entering the site need a Car Pass. A car pass gives your vehicle entry into the event, and all cars are parked in designated parking areas.
- A limited number of RV Permits are available. There are no RV hookups.
- Art Cars and Mutant Vehicles are allowed if an application is approved in advance of the event. Please read the Art Car/Mutant Vehicle page.
Transfers must be done through your ticketing account. Click here for instructions on transferring a ticket.
- Gifting & Transferring of tickets must take place before tickets can be used for admission.
- Reminder: DO NOT resell tickets for more than the price you paid for them! Any tickets found to be resold for more than the original purchase price will be void and reseller may be publicly shamed.
- Transferees must sign the waiver, see waiver information below
- Confirm correct spelling of email that a ticket will be transferred to, or it will be transferred to the incorrectly spelled account.
- Use the Facebook Ticket & Rideshare group to sell tickets if no longer needed.
If you run into any issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT – Do NOT transfer tickets to minors. Legal guardians can pick up tickets for minors at the gate upon arrival where they will be required to complete an on-site waiver for each minor. For more information, see section below “Tickets for Minors”.
All adult participants are required to sign the online waiver form prior to the event.
The ticketing system will prompt you to sign the waiver during the purchase process and when claiming a transferred ticket.
- This waiver is a legally binding document and must reflect accurate details about the adult participant including legal first and last name and address as reflected on your ID.
A valid ID consists of:
- A valid photo driver’s license issued by the PA Department of Transportation or any other state
- A valid photo identification card issued by the PA Department of Transportation or any other state
- A valid Armed Forces ID card containing the holder’s photograph
- A valid passport, passport card or travel visa containing the holder’s photograph
- Upon entry at the gate, participants are required to show a valid legal ID matching the name and ID number on the signed waiver.
- No print-outs or other forms of ticketing will be accepted at the gate; only a valid legal ID matching a signed waiver are accepted.
- Ticket numbers and waivers are associated with the purchaser until the ticket is transferred. After transfer, the new ticket owner must fill out the waiver to retrieve their ticket.
- You may download the waiver for review.
- Reserve tickets are held for purchase for the following folks:
- Constellation Leadership and people who fill key skilled volunteer roles
- 2023 Art Grant recipients
- Members of the Board of Directors of FirePony Creative Society
- Reserve ticket holders will receive an email with instructions for purchase.
To help eliminate obstacles to participation in our community, a limited number of reduced price tickets are offered every year.
If a full price ticket is outside your means, you can apply for ticket aid to receive one ticket at $50, a 50% discount to the early bird price.
Ticket Aid application deadline: July 10th, 2023
- Personal information about applicants is kept confidential and only shared with Firepony Creative Society Board of Directors members
- All applications are kept strictly confidential, initially viewed by only three members of the FirePony Board of Directors (which oversees the Constellation event). If additional discussion is required, all identifying information will be removed from the application for review.
- If your application is approved, the discount is automatically applied for one ticket when purchased in the account associated with the email provided.
- Tickets purchased with Ticket Aid are non-transferrable.
Tickets for Minors
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children 12 and younger do not require a ticket, although a free option is available on the ticketing page to help us with planning
- Minors ages 13 – 17 can be added to adult tickets at time of purchase. Minor tickets are the same price as adult tickets but are non-transferrable.
- Minors are defined as being under 18 at the time they come through the gate.
- Participants under 18 require a parent or legal guardian to sign a separate waiver for each individual on arrival.
For attendees under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver on behalf of their child. These waivers are provided in hard copy only and are available at the Gate when you arrive. A separate waiver must be signed for each minor. IMPORTANT: If the minor’s parent or guardian is not attending Constellation with the minor but gives consent (eg. you’re bringing your nephews and nieces to the event), you must contact the board for additional information at email@example.com and the board will decide if a special exception can be permitted.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All sales are Final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for any reason. Fees are non-refundable.
FirePony Creative Society is not responsible for any losses due to any personal decision to transfer your ticket to another individual.
Still Need Help?
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org