We can’t wait to see you all in West Virginia this October! Read the important information below to learn about ticket sale dates and deadlines, the ticket purchase and transfer process, and key information about burning with minors.
Ticket site to purchase and transfer tickets:
Over Four Flaming Knights, Two Queens Topple Unconsented Kings by Julie.
Photo © Patty Simonton
Super Important Info: Read BEFORE you purchase your ticket!
Thursday, October 8 through Monday, October 12, 2020
(Please note: the details below are from 2019 and is for informational purposes only until 2020 info is finalized.)
Refund and Cancellation Policy.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for any reason. Fees are nonrefundable. Constellation is not responsible for any losses due to any personal decision to transfer your ticket to another individual. Please see the waiver for more information.
Ticket Site: http://tickets.constellationburn.org/
- You’ll be asked to complete an online waiver when you purchase your ticket.
- If you purchase more than one adult ticket, complete the waiver with your information for both tickets, and remember to transfer the second adult ticket.
- If you purchase a second ticket that will be used for a minor who is 13-17 years old, keep both tickets under your name, as a minor may not complete the online waiver. See Burning with Minors below for more info.
- This waiver info is important. It’s the info we’re going to use to connect you with your ticket when you show up at the Gate.
- Complete your full street address.
- Make sure your First and Last name, and date of birth, matches exactly the information on whatever VALID LEGAL ID you’ll have with you when you arrive at the Gate. The following forms of identification are acceptable: A driver’s license issued by a state, an identification card issued by a state, a military ID, or a passport issued by a federal government. If you do not have a legal ID with you when you arrive at the Gate, even if you have a ticket, you will not be allowed to enter the event.
- Download the 2019 Waiver for review here.
Each person can buy up to 2 adult tickets (see below for guidelines about purchasing additional tickets for minors). Both adult tickets, when purchased together, can be saved under the same name and email address, though one must be transferred before the event begins, as the name associated with each ticket must correlate to the participant’s government-issued ID. The buyer will have an option to enter a second name/email at time of purchase, or this transfer can be done at a later date. All sales are final.
Important Notes: If, at the time of purchase, a buyer enters a second name and email for the 2nd adult ticket they purchase, the system will automatically create a new account for the second individual if one does not already exist. That second individual will then be sent an email by the system inviting them to create an account, log in, and claim their ticket. Also, the ticketing site incorrectly states that you’ll see a barcode when you print your ticket. There will be NO BARCODE on your ticket!
Useful Tips when Purchasing Tickets
- We recommend that you log into your Ticket Account and PayPal before you begin the process to purchase tickets.
Event and Department Leads, as well as art grant recipients, should try to buy their tickets in the open sale. The limited number of reserve tickets available will be directed toward art grant recipients who receive their grants after the sales, and department leads who join the team later in the summer.
Burning With Minors
- Children 12 and younger do not require a ticket.
- Adults can purchase tickets for attendees 13-17 years old during the Lighting Round for $70 (not the $90 Lightning Round price). These tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- If the participant is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign a waiver on behalf of their children when arriving at Constellation (and online when purchasing).
- A separate waiver must be signed at the gate on behalf of each minor. A participant must be younger than 18 at the time they enter the event in order to use a Minor ticket.
- IMPORTANT: If the minor’s parent or guardian is not attending Constellation with the minor (eg. you’re bringing your nephews and nieces to the event), you must contact the board for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets will not be sold at the gate.
- Each adult (18+ at the time they enter the Gate) must have their own ticket. (See below for info on minor tickets.)
- If you have two adult tickets associated with your account when you arrive at the gate, then whomever the second adult ticket is for will not be able to enter the event. You must transfer it to them before you arrive at the gate. (There are always people who mistype an email address or send it to the wrong person. Don’t be that person that causes a major backup at the Gate, and make sure your transfer is done long before the event!)
- Only the assigned user will have access to the new ticket number.
- If you run into problems, contact email@example.com.
STEP 1 – How to Transfer a Ticket
- Go to tickets.constellationburn.org and log in using the email address you used to purchase your ticket.
- Click on My Tickets
- Click on TRANSFER
- Enter in the email address of the person to whom you’re transferring the ticket.
Once you’ve transferred your ticket, your account should look a little like this:
STEP 2 – How to Receive a Transferred Ticket:
- You’ll receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Constellation Ticket Transfer
- Sign into tickets.constellationburn.org using the email address used to receive the ticket transfer.
- Click on My Tickets.
- You’ll automatically be brought to a page to complete the online waiver.
- Once you complete the waiver, your name will appear next to your ticket number on the My Tickets page.
NOTE: You do not need to print your ticket. Printed tickets do not have barcodes on them, and having a printed copy of the ticket will not be useful at the gate. We’ll be matching names from our Ticket List with IDs at the gate.
Pegasus Farm Campground offers 15 RV Hookups. 13 of these are complete, including water, sewage, and electricity, the remaining two do not include sewage. These slots will be available to participants with RVs or Theme Camps who would like to take advantage of these additional services.
Please stay tuned for additional information about placement for RVs or in-vehicle camping.
More information about ice sales will be available soon.
There is no need to print your tickets. (You get into the event by showing your ID at the gate.) If you do print your tickets, please note that a barcode will NOT appear on the printed version.
Low Income Ticket Policy
Constellation has a limited number of Low Income Tickets available for participants as part of Round 2 ticket sales.
Unlike Round 1, these tickets are only available at a 25% discount. Applications for Low Income Tickets for are due 9pm (Eastern) on Saturday, July 6th.
Please note that discount codes cannot be applied to tickets already purchased (aka, no partial refunds). All answers are strictly confidential, initially viewed by only two members of the FirePony Board of Directors (which oversee the Constellation event), and if additional discussion is required, all identifying information will be removed from the application for review. If your application is approved, you will be sent a coupon which you can apply toward one adult ticket. That ticket will not be transferable!
Any questions – please email email@example.com